Friday, November 27, 2009

Wheat thins for dinner, Oatmeal for lunch

Stefanie made up a song about how all I eat are grains..
I am beginning to think it's true. Today I had a PB & J to prove her wrong..but the whole time I wanted oatmeal. Right now i'm eating wheat thins, i've been eating the same things everyday for far too long..this could stem from how I hate change. I mean changing what you eat is a very minor thing, but hey it's scary. Scary like ripping off a band aid? Probably not as scary...
I will forever be eating oatmeal, wheat thins and granola all I have to put up with is the oatmeal song Stefanie made up. I'm fine with it I can deal with it. I know it won't be the end of her songs anyway.
I hate to have to think about what to eat, I want it to be easy and quick and I don't want to have to make it sometimes. I tried to make up a song about her but the only thing she eats is chocolate, it really ended up being a boring song. I guess I could write about snickers, kit kats, reeses peanut butter cups & some form of chocolate cookie. For now it's just me, my oatmeal song and my box of wheat thins.

No comments: