Thursday, January 14, 2010

Utah Styleliste.



On February 12th we had a chance to get a first glimpse into the up and coming magazine Utah Styleliste.
I hoped that it would be something great, a fashion show, photographers, models, writers, stylists..etc. Sounded fun, I never have high hopes for things like this in Utah. I didn't expect very much.. So we waited patiently for the fashion show to start, I must admit..I was surprised and impressed by the styling.. the clothes were AMAZING, and even better was the fact that they were from Boutiques in and around our area.. SHOCKING. Someone gets it, it's not just Mormon fashion around here FINALLY. It's real, it's stylish, it's not a shade shirt underneath a baby doll dress..because we all know how popular that has become. I'm excited to see what is in store for this magazine & it's stylists and lets not forget our good friend Elias.
J

No comments: