Saturday, December 5, 2009

1, 2, 3, 4 get your woman on the floor


Ladies & Gentlemen, Jordan Goodrich
Jordan is our roommate while he is in Provo F.Y.I., his room is the loft
I invited him to come with us to the W, best decision i've ever made. Not only is he good to be seen with, he is by far the best ipod D.J. ever to sit in my backseat.
First song, these boots are made for walking, Shania Twain..then to Taking Back Sunday, Spice Girls, Mariah Carey Heartbreaker....I don't think I need to name any of the other songs, he brought back the old times.... and you should know, they were all great.
We pull up and we're almost sad to leave the car. To the dance floor we go... Jordan moves like we've never seen.
The night was filled with dancing, great music and Jordan making us laugh all night.. we love when you come here.
Love you J.G.
We miss you and T.R.L. already

p.s. I stole this picture from your facebook.

No comments: